Enhancing our practice to better serve clients is an important element to the Access Network. Key Practice Enhancements include:
- Healthy IDEAS, an evidence-based depression intervention designed for community-based case managers to use with a client experiencing symptoms of depression. For more information, click here.
- Economic Independence Initiative, an intervention that provides person-centered economic casework and community service linkage established to improve older adults' financial well-being. For more information, click here.
- Deputized by community service agencies, authorization to complete and submit client applications has been granted by the Area Agency on Aging, Sheltering Arms Utility Assistance and Weatherization, and the Houston Food Bank in effort to improve Access Network clients access to these needed services.
- Flexible Funding Pool, a fund available to Access Network clients to meet critical needs for which other community resources do not exist. For more information, click here.
- Field Specialist, staff who provides support to clients and Access Network partners through completing service applications and gathering documents. For more information, click here.
For a diagram that shows the key functions and practice enhancements of the Access Network, click here.
Last Updated on 10/28/13